Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Screen Door Issue & Some Other Stuff

Matt:

There was not enough room, vertically, to get the equipment in place, so there DVD (or Blue Ray) and the cable box need to be placed side-by-side.

We have not placed the shelves back into position (aside from the ones inside the cabinets with the doors), as I was not sure how you intended to shelve your books. I placed the shelf clips on the kitchen table. Phyllis marked the shelves, in the back unpainted areas, with their location to assist in putting them back into the correct position.

The outlets are on order, the electrician is still waiting for the arrival. I have a call into him to check on the status.

A service call was put into Pella yesterday when we noticed the difficulty with sliding the patio screen door. I have just left a message with the Pella rep to see if we can get an eta on the service work and am waiting for his call back. I will let you know what I hear.

Regards,

Jill

From: Matthew Piette [mailto:mjpiette@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 7:48 AM
To: Jill Doss
Subject: Door

Jill-

The shelves for the TV and other equipment looks great. I had assumed that the electronic equipment was going to be stacked, but now I see you interned it to be placed side by side. That works.

The other shelves look good also. I'm looking forward to repopulating them with books.

Any word on the outlets? They must be here by now.

What's the story with the screen door? Will the Pella person be there today? Let me know.

--Matt


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: