Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12th Update from Jill

Matt:

I will make adjustment to the work order to include the downstairs cable work, thank you.

Work on the upper part of the south wall is complete, new siding, prime, paint and caulk, all done.

We will return tomorrow to start up again on the interior work, dry wall patching, etc.

We will put up a tarp between the family room and the kitchen to help hold the dust down (sorry about that!)

I just left a message for Phyllis to see if we can reschedule our Thursday meeting from 4:00 to 4:45. I would suspect it will not be a problem.

Waiting for arrival for the shakes for upstairs dormer so we can finish that up on Wednesday or Thursday and get the scaffolding out of your way

I left a message for Ray to give you a call about the functionality of the patio door.

Exterior wrapping of the trim with Aluminum is scheduled for next week Tuesday.

I think all for now…See you Thursday. I am excited to see what Phyllis has come up with on her color boards!

Jill

No comments: