Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today's Update

Matt:

Hope you had a good holiday weekend.

The schedule for this week:

Phyllis will be finishing up the trim painting today, Tuesday. She will continue painting the cabinet doors and shelves at our facility this week.

I have reconfirmed the flooring installation for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of this week. A payment of $3739.00 will be due Friday, the 1st (15%).

Phyllis will return next week Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to finish up all walls and ceiling. Greg will be back this week and construct the shelves for the TV unit. Phyllis will be able to paint those this week, also. I am rethinking the paint color for the interior of the TV cabinet. Rather than just a stark black, I think a charcoal will be better. Let me know your thought.

I will leave next week Thursday open for the paint to finish drying. The HVAC contractor will come back on Friday, June 5th to reinstall the baseboard heaters.

The electrician will return for finish on Monday, June 8th. Final contract payment of $2493.37 (10%) is due at this time, plus the final amount from the change orders.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Jill

No comments: